- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Banglalore, India)
- Reports To: Lead Client Engineer
- Number of Openings: 1
We are looking for talented developers to join our team which has worked on multiple #1 top grossing games. We are now working on an exciting new mobile shooter game. You will collaborate with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to implement core systems and workflows
- Work with designers and artists to integrate and implement new features
- Develop animated and interactive user interface based on flow documents
- Build performance critical gameplay features
- Build UI development Pipeline for sprites, atlases and downloadable content
- Optimize UI draw calls and script execution time
- Implement UI supported for different resolutions and platforms
- Partner with UX designers and artists to develop best practices and solutions
- Expert knowledge in Unity UI framework
- Experience with Unity APIs and plugins
- Good understanding of State machine, OOPs concepts, and SOLID principles
- Experience with Addressables assets and downloadable content
- Good understanding of Unity scene management, nested prefabs and script execution order
- Experience in optimising game using profiler, reducing load time and draw calls
- Have experience of building complex UI with 2D and 3D elements
- Experience of building UI for different resolutions and platforms like iOS, Android [PC & console is plus]
- Strong proficiency with Unity and C#, with at least one shipped title as part of a medium to large engineering team
- 2+ years of game development experience in a related role
- Capable of delivering quality Code Review feedback
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (sometime before the end of this year)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the form below. If any problems you can also email [email protected]
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected.
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details.
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.