- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Reports To: Lead Unity Developer
- Number of Openings: 1
We are looking for talented developers to join our team, which has worked on multiple #1 top-grossing games. We are now working on an exciting new mobile shooter game. You will collaborate with Designers, Artists, and other Engineers to implement core systems and workflows.
- Work with designers and artists to integrate and implement new features
- Develop animated and interactive user interface based on flow documents
- Build performance-critical gameplay features
- Build UI development Pipeline for sprites, atlases and downloadable content
- Optimize UI draw calls and script execution time
- Implement UI supported for different resolutions and platforms
- Partner with UX designers and artists to develop best practices and solutions
- Expert knowledge in Unity UI framework
- Experience with Unity APIs and plugins
- Good understanding of State machine, OOPs concepts, and SOLID principles
- Experience with Addressables assets and downloadable content
- Good understanding of Unity scene management, nested prefabs, and script execution order
- Experience in optimizing games using a profiler, reducing load time and draw calls
- Have experience in building complex UI with 2D and 3D elements
- Experience in building UI for different resolutions and platforms like iOS, and Android [PC & console is a plus]
- Strong proficiency with Unity and C#, with at least one shipped title as part of a medium to large size engineering team
- 2+ years of game development experience in a related role
- Capable of delivering quality Code Review feedback
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Find out more about Lila Games here: https://linktr.ee/lilagames
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the form below. If any problems you can also email [email protected]
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule several video interviews if selected.
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details.
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.