- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Bengaluru, India)
- Reports To: Creatives PM
- Number of Openings: 1
The UI artist will create user interface designs for an upcoming F2P shooter game project. This role involves creating screens and flows in wireframe for testing with our Design Team and for final game layout and production to be implemented by Engineering Team.
- UI Wireframes
- Create wireframes with Design team. Test and iterate wireframes to optimize spacing, sizing, style, and UX flow.
- UI/UX Flows
- Create full UI/UX flows of design features to enable Engineering to fully grasp how features should work.
- Production Screens
- Create final, production ready assets to be implemented into the game
- Experience: Experience as a UI artist on at least 1 shipped mobile game
- Portfolio: A UI art portfolio that exhibits your ability to design screens for mobile games.
- UI Design: Must have a great eye for UI layout and UX flow to optimize the mobile game experience for players
- Iconography: Competent ability to create at least placeholder iconography to be used in wireframes or even for final production ready game assets
- Teamwork: Ability to work well with different personalities, and to give and receive direct feedback.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below. Alternatively you can also email your resume to [email protected] In the Cover Letter section pls just include a link to your current UI portfolio.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.