Systems Designer – FPS Shooter Game Project
- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Banglalore, India)
- Reports To: CCO or Lead Game Designer
- Number of Openings: 1
Creates and optimizes the quantitative design of our in-game systems potentially including economy and monetization depth, matchmaking algorithm, and balancing game content (gun stats, battle pass rewards, and other more complex systems). The systems designer will work with a small, cross-functional team focusing on solutions to make an incredibly ambitious and compelling F2P mobile shooter game.
- Design, implement, and balance/optimize game content through spreadsheets and proprietary tools
- Analyze and optimize in game behaviors and features driven by in-game systems
- Implement and automate the use of game data through scripting languages (e.g., Lua, Python, etc.)
- Work with engineering to instrument and product team to analyze in-game systems for optimization
- Continually improve our tools and processes for game content planning and optimization
- Experience: Experience working on at least 2 mobile game titles as a systems designer full life cycle
- Skills: Excel mastery, working knowledge of at least 1 scripting language
- Approach: You should be highly structured and organized, you should strive to make any system as small and simple as possible, you should have a maniacal focus on effectiveness and efficiency
- Games: Experience as a ranked competitive player in at least 1 shooter game
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below. Alternatively you can also email your resume to [email protected] In the Cover Letter section pls just include links to your art portfolio.
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.