- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: In-office Indiranagar, Bangalore, India
- Reports To: CCO
- Number of Openings: 1
This role will own the creation and the visual direction of player-facing UI elements – from icons to backgrounds for an upcoming semi-stylized F2P mobile shooter game.
This role will also collaborate with a team of UI/UX designers, artists, engineers, and gameplay designers to ensure a cohesive vision and craft memorable experiences for the players.
- Create impactful art for game UI
- Drive overall UI art and creative direction through your work.
- Build and create player-facing game assets based on the game’s branding, design, functionality, and technical requirements.
- Own the in-game UI and ensure that it marries with UX to provide a seamless experience.
- Collaboratively design how motion is used to enhance the player experience.
- Production of supporting material for community, web, marketplace, and event messaging.
- Design for our stylized shooter game & modern characters.
- Collaborate with other artists and departments to contribute to the creative vision
- Provide feedback on in-development layouts and visuals.
- Assess and iterate on UI visuals based on collaboration with the project team, and user testing feedback.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure consistency of art across multiple devices.
- Must: A portfolio demonstrating your previous work in the games industry or personal.
- Experience in F2P mobile games, especially in shooter or MMO genre.
- Experienced in creating UI for content-driven games.
- Strong communication skills to present visuals, concepts, and ideas.
- Experience at mid/senior/lead level.
- Great working knowledge of Unity, familiar with most recent Unity UI systems, and capacity to implement work in-engine.
- Animation experience in Spine and Unity.
- An appreciation of shooter games.
- Excellent visual design skills (sense of proportion, layout, graphical form, typography, color, composition, and negative space)
- Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Design Tools
- Understanding of UI pipeline within game production.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India
- Must be willing to play games and have fun learning different genres.
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your art station & resume using this application form. Alternatively, you can also email your resume to [email protected]
- Written Test: You will receive an art test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected.
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details.
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including the work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.