- Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Location: In Office (eventually Bangalore, India)
- Reports To: HR & Operations Manager
- Number of Openings: 1
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years in HR
The Recruiter & Social Associate will do hands-on including:
- Calling and following up continuously with our candidates on the recruiting database.
- Tracking candidates in our recruitment systems
- Following up and recruiting on social platforms (e.g., Discord, Whatsapp, Twitter, & LinkedIn)
- Creating social media posts & researching continuously to improve
- Helping organize and possibly emceeing networking functions for training or recruitment
How companies operate and create competitive advantage is changing. If you accept this role, you will be one of the first recruiter professionals representing the future of the HR function. More information on these changes is here: https://youtu.be/8hgtVxRZ4Zo
- Personality: Strong and influential personality to help communicate LILA company values, positively promote the LILA brand, and be able to boss around LILA employees when necessary (including co-founders) to follow up on recruitment candidates
- Tools: Able to master the use of tracking tools like Click-up and good skill with spreadsheets
- Disciplined and Hits Deadlines: You have extreme discipline, are great at planning, and hit all of your deadlines.
- Massive Execution: You massively execute and can accomplish more than others would think possible.
- Lifelong Learner: You are a continuous learner and continue to learn and update your knowledge on recruiting
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying please review our Business Values document: https://bit.ly/3rsN1ti
- We take our culture incredibly seriously and will not accommodate a values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- More information about Lila Games is here: https://linktr.ee/lilagames
- Resume: Submit your resume
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.