- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Reports To: Product Manager
- Number of Openings: 2
Who Are You?
- Player of mobile shooters like PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile, or Garena Freefire. Ideally all three.
- Able to play or learn to play using different techniques like Claw.
- Detail-oriented and able to carefully write up QA tickets with clarity and conciseness.
- Ability over time to learn to manage other QA testers and external QA vendors.
- A team player that takes ownership of the game and respects the company equipment.
Job Description (What You’ll Do)
- Test our new shooter game for mobile, and eventually PC.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the features designed for BLACK and create test plans and strategies for those features.
- Write detailed bug reports about bugs you find.
- Give weekly updates to the design team regarding playability and feedback about the game builds to engineering.
- Running & participating in build playtests and reviews.
- Communicate with different departments on the status of features in build.
- Learn how to code automated QA test scripts.
- Manage external QA vendors.
- Manage new QA testers that join.
- You know all of the different kinds of QA and can write QA automation scripts.
- Ideally experience working in a game studio and understanding of the game development process.
- Love for mobile shooter games: Ideally a master of PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile, or Garena Freefire.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying, please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously, and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using this application form. Alternatively, you can also email your resume to [email protected]
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before signing your offer letter.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials, including the work computer, monitor, and other accessories, for you to start.
Job Category: QA
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore