- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Bangalore, India before end of the year 2021)
- Reports To: TBD
- Number of Openings: 1 (All Levels of Experience)
This position will be responsible for working with a cross-disciplinary team in the development of a new, unannounced FPS shooter game. We are building a new type of shooter game in a genre we don’t believe has yet been launched on mobile.
The Producer will manage the efficiency and work output of various teams including art, QA, CS, and Community. In some cases, the Producer will be called upon to do the initial work in those areas until we are ready to hire and in general will do whatever it takes for us to be successful. In addition, the Producer will also own our accounts and ASO activities once we are live.
- During development, the Producer will be responsible for tracking and managing the work output of various teams using different tools like Monday.com, JIRA, spreadsheets, or other tools we choose to use to manage the teams.
- Work with our 3D Art Lead to manage our art team initially, and later manage other teams as they come online or once we go to soft launch or live. The Producer may also be called upon to do some of the tasks in areas like QA, CS, or Community until we have hired those roles.
- Create reports that quantitatively track our progress on a weekly basis and highlight progress as well as areas for improvement
- Own our platform accounts optimization (ASO) including running multivariate testing to optimize App Store conversion using third party services like Splitmetrics or Gummicube
- Create materials for App Store featuring and manage our relationship with first party accounts
- Experience with PM tools
- A strong leader who can motivate teams to do their best and is not afraid of having direct conversations giving necessary feedback to team members
- An extremely hard working and get it done work attitude
- Willingness to abandon politics and bullshit, and instead focus on the delivery of as high quality of a product as our team can possibly create
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely before the end of the year once employees feel safe to go back to office)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume to [email protected] (no cover letter necessary)
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.