- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Banglalore, India)
- Reports To: CEO
- Number of Openings: 1
This position will be responsible for working with a cross-disciplinary team to manage the development process on a new, unannounced FPS shooter game. The Lead Producer who we also call an Engineering PM at LILA will work primarily with engineering and QA to support and facilitate the on-time and on budget delivery of a successful F2P mobile product to launch and then through live operations.
From soft launch, the Producer will need to lead the features and content roadmap, events, and tools.
- Manage hybrid Scrum based development process
- Work with engineering in planning and development oversight: manage daily check-ins and end of sprint retros
- Ensure we are getting the most out of engineering and follow up with engineering to keep our team on schedule and on budget
- Ensure that we are utilizing the most effective development processes possible
- Coordinate QA and support for maximal efficiency and effectiveness
- Own the product roadmap, development schedule, and overall project P&L
- Ensure we approach development focused on a key risks based approach working with all leads and the CEO
- Prior lead PM or producer role on at least 1 successful F2P mobile title full lifecycle
- Experience working on at least 3 mobile game titles, full lifecycle
- Expert knowledge of all major development processes: You should know the whys (why are we doing things in specific ways?) and not just the actions/motions of the practices
- Expert knowledge of all major PM tools (Asana, JIRA, and Monday at the minimum)
- Excellent leader and motivator of teams
- Appropriate alignment with our company’s Values
- Ability to think outside of process (when necessary)
- Willingness to abandon politics and bullshit, and instead focus on the delivery of as high quality of a product as our team can possibly create
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the form below. If any problems you can also email [email protected] In the “Cover Letter” section pls tell us what you believe are the Top 3-4 skills required for a Lead PM to be as effective as possible.
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.