- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (Bangalore, India, sometime in January 2022, assuming COVID situation is safe)
- Reports To: TBD
- Number of Openings: 1
- The Games Lead will work with a cross-disciplinary team to manage the development process on a new, unannounced FPS shooter game.
- This person will work primarily with engineering and QA to support and facilitate the on-time and on-budget delivery of our game.
- Manage hybrid Scrum-based development process using different tools such as Clickup.com, Asana, JIRA, spreadsheets, Miro, and other tools used to manage teams and processes.
- Work with engineering in planning and development oversight: manage daily check-ins, track progress, and lead end-of-sprint retros.
- Ensure we are getting the most out of engineering, work closely with design to ensure on-target implementation, and track against the schedule to keep on time and on budget.
- Ensure that we are utilizing the most effective development processes possible.
- Create reports that quantitatively track our progress every week and highlight progress and areas for improvement.
- Coordinate QA and support for maximal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own the product roadmap, development schedule, and overall project P&L.
- Ensure we approach development focused on a key risks-based approach working closely with all disciplinary leads and the CEO.
- Prior lead PM or producer role on at least 1 successful F2P mobile title full lifecycle.
- Experience working on at least 3 mobile game titles, full lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge of all major development processes: You should know the whys (why are we doing things in specific ways?) and not just the actions/motions of the practices.
- Expert knowledge of all major PM tools (Asana, JIRA, and Monday at the minimum).
- Excellent leader and motivator of teams.
- World-class problem solver.
- Appropriate alignment with our company’s Values.
- Ability to think outside of process (when necessary).
- Willingness to abandon politics and bullshit and instead focus on problems & solutions and the delivery of as high quality of a product as our team can possibly create.
- An extremely hard working and get it done work attitude.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying, please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below. Alternatively, you can also email your resume to [email protected]
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials, including work computer, monitor, and other accessories, for you to start.
Job Category: Product
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore