Lead Concept Artist – FPS Shooter Game Project
- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Banglalore, India)
- Reports To: Art Director (or CEO until we hire)
- Number of Openings: 1
The lead concept artist will 1. create visual designs and illustrations to convey art style for in-game environments and characters and 2. create storyboards to help our design and engineering team understand in-game visual flows.
- Visual Designs
- Create mood boards to help us establish art style for characters, game items/props, and environments
- Generate a variety of ideas and sketches to express different kinds of visual direction
- Research and collect materials to help establish different visual direction
- Create visual storyboards to help convey UX flow of various player experiences and specific features
- Create mockups of in game assets for planning
- Generate creatives for concept and artstyle testing
- Illustration: Great illustration style in mid-core game art styles especially for mobile shooters. Should have a keen eye for perspective, color, lighting, and composition. Ability to create a photorealistic environment illustration.
- Teamwork: Ability to work well with different personalities, and to give and receive direct feedback.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below. Alternatively you can also email your resume to [email protected] In the Cover Letter section pls just include a link to your current art portfolio.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.