Unity Developer – FPS Shooter Game Project
- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Bangalore, India)
- Reports To: CTO
- Number of Openings: 1
We are looking for ambitious and driven developers who wants to build a world class game. You should be comfortable with solving complex problems, taking initiatives and coming up with creative solutions. This position will be responsible for implementing highly performant and optimised features on a new, unannounced FPS shooter game. The Jr. Unity Developer will work as part of the engineering team developing game in Unity.
- Work closely with designers, artists and backend developers to implement the functionality
- Regularly run profiler to maintain performance and quality of code
- Ensure best possible performance, quality and stability of the game
- Work on tools and automate systems to boost the productivity
- Follow best coding and documentation practices
- Good at different aspects and features of Unity engine like prefabs, rendering, physics, animations etc.
- Understanding of Unity UI. Able to write smooth and optimised UI code.
- Good with C# language, constructs and Unity API’s. Should be able to write efficient code.
- Good with algorithms, data structures and problem solving.
- Understands Unity profiling and code debugging. Should be able to find and fix issues with little help
- Good at writing readable and well documented code.
- Understanding of backend / networking solutions is plus
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume to [email protected] (no cover letter necessary)
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.