Graphics Programmer – FPS Shooter Game Project
- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Bangalore, India)
- Reports To: CTO
- Number of Openings: 1
This position will be responsible for implementing highly performant and optimized graphics on a new, unannounced FPS shooter game. The Graphics Programmer will work with developers and artists to make sure that the entire graphics stack is fully optimised and we are able to achieve best possible visual fidelity.
- Create workflows, shaders, effects in most optimised ways
- Work with Unity’s render pipeline to achieve great visual fidelity
- Run graphics debugging tools regularly to maintain the performance of the game
- Work with art team to define the vision and budget for the assets
- Work with terrain, foliage system, LODs, imposters and characters models
- Keep upto date with engine features and upcoming tech
- Document implementations, workflows and learnings for the team
- Expert knowledge of Unity’s graphics APIs, shaders and render pipeline
- Experience of writing optimised shaders for mobile
- Understating of graphics optimisations for mobile
- Expert in Unity profiler and graphics debugging tools
- Understanding of 3D mathematics and graphics algorithms
- Understanding of current GPU and mobile GPU architectures
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume to [email protected]lilagames.com (no cover letter necessary)
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.