- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: In-office Indiranagar, Bangalore, India
- Reports To: CEO or Lead PM
- Number of Openings: 1
- Creates and optimizes the quantitative design of our in-game systems potentially including economy and monetization depth, matchmaking algorithm, and balancing game content (gun stats, battle pass rewards, economic modeling, crafting systems design, player ecosystem analysis, user journey modeling, and other more complex systems).
- The systems designer will work with a small, cross-functional team focusing on solutions to make an incredibly ambitious and compelling F2P mobile shooter game.
- Design, implement and balance/optimize game content through spreadsheets, third-party tools, and proprietary tools.
- Analyze and optimize in-game behaviors and features driven by in-game systems.
- Implement and automate the use of game data through scripting languages (e.g., Lua, Python, etc.).
- Work with the engineering and product team to the instrument and analyze in-game systems for optimization.
- Continually improve our models, tools, and processes for game content planning and optimization.
- Manage and train a junior systems designer who will be working locally in Bangalore.
- Experience: Experience working on at least 1 mobile game title as a systems designer full life cycle.
- Skills: Excel mastery.
- F2P Systems Knowledge: Good understanding of key F2P design systems such as gacha fusion, crafting, battle pass, sales & merchandising, sales bundling, etc.
- Player Psychology: Good understanding of player psychology and player motivations involved with different kinds of game systems.
- Thinking: You should have deep thinking skills, a very high IQ, and very strong puzzle solving and logical thinking capability.
- Approach: You should be highly structured and organized, you should strive to make any system as small and simple as possible, and you should have a maniacal focus on effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analysis: Python, R, and SQL a PLUS!
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!.
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form. Alternatively, you can also email your resume to [email protected]
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including the work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.
Job Category: Design
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore