- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Bengaluru, India)
- Reports To: CCO
- Number of Openings: 1
The multiplayer level designer will design and implement dope-ass FPS shooter level designs that are highly compelling to play, are incredibly well designed for strategy, pacing, and loot, and look great!
- Own and design multiplayer levels both in paper/software and through prototyping tools including via using Unreal
- Block out and build 3d levels through various phases of development.
- Research and be intimately familiar with the game’s subject matter, locations, architecture, influences, and cultural references
- Collaborate with Feature and Systems Design team members to support gameplay mechanics.
- Collaborate and actively get feedback from team members as well as external focus groups and influencers on level design including spacing, use of props, environments, loot & loot locations, etc.
- Prioritize well, meet deadlines and communicate progress of the level design with Leads and teammates frequently.
- Ranked Player: You need to have a passion for shooters on mobile (console/PC is a plus but not necessary) and at the minimum be ranked in one of the top mobile shooters like PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile, or Garena Free Fire.
- Design Experience: 3+ years professional level design experience otherwise you’d better have some sick ass designs to show us that blow our socks off
- Bonus Points: Drawing/Illustrator, programming/scripting, and mod community experience are all helpful!
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bengaluru, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below. Alternatively you can also email your resume to [email protected] In the Cover Letter section pls just include a link to your current art portfolio.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter. We will also agree on an initial 30/60/90 day plan to begin your journey at LILA Games.
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.