3D Prop & Environment Artist – FPS Shooter Game Project
- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Remote (eventually Bangalore, India)
- Reports To: Art Director
- Number of Openings: 1
At LILA, we are looking for talented junior or mid level 3D prop & environment artist. A successful applicant would:
- Collaborate & Modify: Collaborate and understand feedback from the team to improve/polish assets
- Innovate: Work with the Design team to create unique & exciting sellable props and items
Must be approachable, trustworthy, and not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Work in a small innovative Art team to create dope 3D art that players would love to earn, show-off, and buy
- Work closely with the Art Director and team leads on multiple aspects of game art creation such as 3D environment, 3D props, and 3D buildings
- Manage the balance between quality and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and the hardware constraints of mobile game development
- Collaborate with the Art team to gather and compile outsourcing art briefs.
- Provides actionable feedback to vendors at key stages of asset creation: Low poly, high poly/sculpt, material bake and final delivery phases
- Experience: 2+ years in the games industry
- Strong and varied portfolio showing examples of work from multiple disciplines
- Good understanding of Maya/Blender
- Good understanding of Photoshop
- Good knowledge of UV and Texturing for game assets
- Unity game engine knowledge
- A passion to push yourself and learn new skills
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Proficient in texture and material creation with Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Bonus: Experience working with outsource teams & freelance artists
- Bonus: Mobile game development experience
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India (likely after 1 year of remote work)
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below. Alternatively you can also email your resume to [email protected]. In the Cover Letter section pls just include links to your art portfolio.
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- Begin: We will ship all of your working materials including work computer, monitor, and other accessories for you to start.